Bangalore is the IT hub of India and for this reason many entrepreneurs and new businesses which to set up their office in Bangalore. Hence, having a business presence in the city of Bangalore is of vital importance. One can have a presence in the desired location with the help of virtual offices.
Virtual Offices are all around the country now. They are convenient flexible workspace industries because of which businesses can use a lot of services, spaces along with technologies. This helps businesses as they don’t have to bear the cost of a traditional office where they have to take care of everything themselves.
Virtual offices aren’t a recent idea, they have started since the 1960s. Since the 1960s, virtual offices have been growing and expanding and are in high demand now. They have included technology and a huge variety of physical space, staff, digital storage and communication services.
The way virtual offices work is not a complicated thing at all. The customers have to pay a contract fee, in order to get these services which are provided on membership subscriptions or as packages. Big, medium or small companies and young entrepreneurs or those who are self-employed, find this very convenient and easy. With all this, the company offers their employees and clients a decent and stable home office and availability of certain amenities like conference rooms, desk spaces, mailboxes, receptionists, being able to print and fax at a permanent address, that is owned and maintained by some third party or the virtual office.
Services provided by Virtual Offices
Virtual Offices provide a bunch of services like faxing, shredding, printing, etc, a business address, Email, receptionist and answering services, storage spaces and many more.
It also offers flexible timing allowing employers to be able to work from home, remote location, mobile devices, cloud storage, email, web hosting and much more stuff that includes web-based applications, etc.
And so much more.
How Virtual Offices are beneficial?
Virtual offices have a lot when it comes to benefits, some of them include:
- Save money: Unlike traditional offices, virtual offices are exempt from costs like the lease on a building. In a virtual office, you also don’t have to pay for utilities like electricity or cleaning. All the hardware that you use is your own and come without extra cost. This way, all the money saved in the office can be used on the clients or the employees or saved as profit.
- Flexibility: One of the key fractures of virtual offices is the flexibility they offer is ‘virtually’ (pun intended) everything. When working in a virtual space, employees are in full control of their working space. The temperature, the way they sit, the hardware they use and all such things are set according to their own personal preference.
- Easy Expansion: It is way easier to expand a business using a virtual space than a traditional office space. With a virtual office, there is no extra room that needs to be created in order to fit any employees. Since all the employees are already working from home, new employees can just do the same. Also, new markets can be tests by setting up virtual offices in that address without any extra cost of relocating.
Who are virtual offices for?
Virtual offices were used more by entrepreneurs and small businesses more for their cost-effectiveness and logistic simplicity. But in the wake of the current pandemic, more and more companies, even the bigger ones are encouraging the use of virtual spaces.
Benefits of working in Bangalore
As Bangalore is the IT of India, hence working in this city has many benefits. Apart from having numerous companies in this city, this city is also amazing to live in.
- Economy and Business: Bangalore is considered one of the economic hubs of India. With the presence of IT companies and MNC’s around every corner, the place is filled with opportunity and this increases competition and hence the basic salary.
- Infrastructure The infrastructure in Bangalore makes it apt for so many businesses to flourish. The infrastructure of this city is excellent hence, so many businesses are coming up in this city.
Though, Virtual offices aren’t for all businesses. Some businesses benefit from having all employees in one place.